Serves 8 to 10
Preheat oven to 350 (325 degrees if using convection oven).
1 package Ivéta Vanilla Cupcake Mix
1/2 cup softened butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 cups ripe bananas (about 3-4 bananas)
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat the brown sugar and softened butter together.
- Add eggs and ripened bananas, then beat or blend all together until you get a smoothie-like consistency.
- Add the Ivéta Vanilla Cupcake Mix and walnuts, and mix together until all the dry ingredients are absorbed.
- Grease a standard loaf pan and fill with batter.
- Sprinkle finely chopped walnuts and a little brown sugar on top.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving.